Thursday, August 14, 2008

Laundry detergent

Once upon a time (some time in 2004 I think) me and my husband went grocery shopping in Walmart. We needed some essentials, like milk, toilet paper, chocolate, cat food, those sort of things, and on the list was laundry detergent.

Now, we hadn't really settled on a brand of detergent yet, I believe, and we stood in front of all the available products for a LONG ass time. We read the descriptions and checked out flakes vs liquid and how many loads were per box, and blah blah blah.

We actually got into a bit of a tiff about the whole thing, causing my husband to grab a box of Purex and throw it underneath the cart and say: ''I'm picking this, it'll just have to be good enough!''

To which I replied: ''Allrighty dear, but would you mind actually putting it underneath OUR cart?''

He had just totally thrown a box of detergent underneath someone else's cart! Too funny. And we've stayed with that brand ever since ;)

No comments: